Kicking off her fourth tour as host of SNL, Scarjo told Kenan Thompson and Tarran Killam that the best thing that’s happened to her in the past year was the birth of her daughter, making her officially a MILF (“mom in lots of films,” she explained, none too convincingly). With that she launched into what she insisted is her favorite lullabye, a sexually charged but weirdly nasal, honking cover of Donna Summer’s disco classic, “Love To Love You Baby.” First she soloed it, but the by-now totally confused guys wondered how this could possibly be a song for a baby, and so Johansson brought on a chorus of dancers that turned the turn into something out of a “gentleman’s club.” I found the bit oddly grating and tin-earned. Oh well — at least it was comparatively brief. What did you think?
Scarlett Johansson Loves To Love, Ya Baby: ‘Saturday Night Live’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Latest TV News
- Desilu Exploring U.S. Public Offering After Acquisition Of Israel’s Vonetize: Report
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise With Host Bill Hader
- ‘SNL’ Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By “Canada’s Harvey Weinstein,” Trots Out Impressions In ‘Jurassic…
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession
- ‘SNL’: Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
- ‘Will & Grace’ Cast React To Season 3 Renewal; Talk Favorite Guest Stars