Kicking off her fourth tour as host of SNL, Scarjo told Kenan Thompson and Tarran Killam that the best thing that’s happened to her in the past year was the birth of her daughter, making her officially a MILF (“mom in lots of films,” she explained, none too convincingly). With that she launched into what she insisted is her favorite lullabye, a sexually charged but weirdly nasal, honking cover of Donna Summer’s disco classic, “Love To Love You Baby.” First she soloed it, but the by-now totally confused guys wondered how this could possibly be a song for a baby, and so Johansson brought on a chorus of dancers that turned the turn into something out of a “gentleman’s club.” I found the bit oddly grating and tin-earned. Oh well — at least it was comparatively brief. What did you think?
Scarlett Johansson Loves To Love, Ya Baby: ‘Saturday Night Live’
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Seth Rogen To Play Walter Cronkite In 'Newsflash;' David Gordon Green-Helmed Pic On CBS JFK Assassination Coverage
'Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle' Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don't Come Easily
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To “Do Anything” When “Begging” For…
- eOne Strikes First-Look Deal With Emily Mortimer’s King Bee Productions
- Film & TV Firms To Breathe Easier: European Parliament Votes Against ‘Country Of Origin’ Proposals
- BBC Backs Bansky Doc; Sundance London; BBC One Lines Up Saturday Night Format – Global Briefs
- ‘Victoria’: Jenna Coleman To Return As ITV & PBS Bring Back Royal Drama
- ‘Twin Peaks’: Kyle MacLachlan Responds To Landing Golden Globe Nomination 26 Years After Winning For…