EXCLUSIVE: Here a first look at the new TV spot for Season 2 of AMC’s ’80s computer drama Halt And Catch Fire. The show’s sophomore year picks up in 1985 as the startup company run by Cameron (Mackenzie Davis) and Donna (Kerry Bishé) wrestles with a wild new concept that will come to be known as the Internet. Meanwhile, Joe (Lee Pace), Gordon (Scoot McNairy) and Bosworth (Toby Huss) get caught up in their own “online” wave as they remake the tech landscape all around them. Deadline’s Dominic Patten called HCF, created by Chris Cantwell and Christopher C. Rogers, one of the 10 best new shows of 2014. Season 2 bows May 31.
‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Sneak Peek: The Internet Is Coming
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest Video News
- ‘Fall In Love’: Will This Virtual Reality Program Make You Fall In Love?
- ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Review: Suave British Spies Are Back & The Wacko Formula Still Works For Fans
- ‘Just Getting Started’ Trailer: Morgan Freeman & Tommy Lee Jones Are Rivals-Turned-Partners
- Watch Deadline’s Emmy Video Wrap-Up
- Emmys 2017: The Good, The Bad & The Trumpy
- Alec Baldwin: “At Long Last, Here, Mr. President, Is Your Emmy”