After leaving ICM Partners, Meredith Wechter has landed at WME as expected. She brings Josh Gad, Gal Gadot. Her contract ran through June 30, but lawyers worked it out so that she wouldn’t be beached for months. Aside from those two marquee clients –Gad’s starring in The Comedians, Gadot’s playing Wonder Woman in the DC Warner Bros films–Wechter brings Brittany Snow (Pitch Perfect 2,) Bryce Dallas Howard (Jurassic World) Lucy Hale (Pretty Little Liars) Katharine McPhee (Smash) Abigail Spencer (Suits) Jeremy Strong (The Judge) and Seth Gabel (Salem). We reported her exit from ICM Partners and even then it was clear she’d land at WME once she got past her contractual issues. Good get for WME in terms of adding talent built by Wechter in her decade at ICM.
Ex-ICM Agent Meredith Wechter Lands At WME, Brings Josh Gad, Gal Gadot, Others
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim Uprising' Takes No. 1 With $23M+; 'Black Panther' Best Marvel Title Ever At Domestic B.O., Beating 'Avengers'
Latest Film News
- ‘Scandal’s Darby Stanchfield & Daisy Prescott Cast In ‘Justine’
- Tiffany Haddish Will Give Voice To ‘Lego Movie’ Sequel Character
- ‘Hunter Killer,’ Starring Gerard Butler & Gary Oldman, Pegged For October Release
- Female Directors Scorecard: Sony’s ‘Barbie,’ ‘Charlie’s Angels’ And More
- Nate Parker’s Next Gig: ‘Black & Blue,’ Feature About LAPD Hero Ralph Waddy
- ‘Superfly’ Trailer: Director X Moves The Action To Atlanta