A new 30 second TV spot for Marvel’s upcoming Ant-Man dropped tonight during the MTV Movie Awards. This being 2015, it’s actually a teaser for the full-length trailer that airs tomorrow. Seen here, an off-camera Cory Stoll (the film’s villain, Yellowjacket) pitches the film’s shrinking-growing suit as giving whoever owns it “a soldier the size of an insect”, while Michael Douglas intones darkly about the possibility of the technology falling into the wrong hands. Directed by Bring It On helmer Peyton Reed and written by Adam McKay and star Paul Rudd, Ant-Man hits theaters July 17.
New ‘Ant-Man’ Teaser Shrinks Into Action
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- LD Entertainment Adapting Julia Walton's Book ‘Words On Bathroom Walls’; Thor Freudenthal To Direct
- Constantin Film’s ‘Danger Girl’ Finds Scribe In Umair Aleem
- Brendan Fraser Claims Groping By HFPA President In 2003: Report
- ‘Black Panther’ To Pounce Past $500M WW Box Office Today
- Lionsgate’s Newly Branded Studio L Announces Debut Slate Of Digital Content
- Study: Hollywood Films Had Fewer Female Good Guys In 2017