CSI: Cyber star James Van Der Beek has come a long way since starting out as the stiff wholesome title character on Dawson’s Creek. This guy’s got a sense of humor! Shortly after his fan short Power/Rangers racked up 13 million YouTube hits before rights holder Saban Brands put the legal clampdown that grounded it, Van Der Beek is back with an arch take on the Religious Freedom Act, which has created a firestorm in Indiana as critics see it as a way to discriminate against same-sex marriages. The short film just went up on Funny or Die.
Thwarted By Power Rangers, James Van Der Beek Takes On Homophobia In Indiana
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest Video News
- ‘The Four: Battle For Stardom’: Fox Promos Disruptive Singing Competition
- ‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ Review: Lots To Be Thankful For In ‘Gilmore Girls’ Creator’s New…
- ‘Man Who Invented Christmas’ Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A…
- ‘Molly’s Game’s Jessica Chastain & Idris Elba On Working With Aaron Sorkin In His Directorial Debut – The…
- Willem Dafoe On Playing Tough, Managing Kids In ‘Florida Project’ & Getting Fired On His First Movie – The…
- Andrew Garfield On ‘Breathe’: “It Wasn’t An Acting Challenge, It Was A Living Challenge” – The…