Scariness ruled awhile this afternoon at WonderCon in Anaheim. Blumhouse Productions screened a new trailer for Insidious: Chapter 3, in which the psychic played by Lyn Shaye explains to a teenage girl (Stefanie Scott) why it’s probably better if you don’t try to contact and talk to the dead. The trailer’s pretty convincing for the Focus Features release that opens June 5. Dermot Mulroney and Angus Simpson also star. Franchise creator Leigh Whannel wrote and directed.
‘Insidious: Chapter 3’: New Trailer Screens At WonderCon
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Transparent' Creator Jill Soloway Won't Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment On-Set Rules
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein Drew Up 91-Name List For Investigators To Target: Report
- Little People Played Big Enough At A Guild Screening Of Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks