The Film Arcade acquired U.S. distribution rights to the Josh Mond-directed James White. It’s a coming-of-age story about a young New Yorker struggling to take control of his self-destructive behavior in the face of momentous family changes. Christopher Abbott, Cynthia Nixon and Scott “Kid Cudi’ Mescudi. Pic premiered at 2015 Sundance and won the Best of Next Audience Award. UTA Independent repped the filmmakers.
Film Arcade Acquires Sundance Pic ‘James White’
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein Drew Up 91-Name List For Investigators To Target: Report
- Little People Played Big Enough At A Guild Screening Of Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks