CAA is beefing up its agent and executive ranks with the promotion of 20 trainees — 16 of them to agent and four to executive — in the TV, motion pictures, theater, music, sports, marketing, lifestyle and film finance departments. The appointments follow the recent departure of 12 agents from CAA’s comedy and touring divisions to UTA. Here are the names of CAA’s newly minted agents and executives, who will be based in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville or London:
- Kevin Lin has been promoted to Agent in CAA’s Theatre department.
- Olivia Blaustein, Hannah Kuzniecky, and Matt Olson have been promoted to Agent in CAA’s Television department.
- Tommy Bruce, Ben Coles, Caitlin Davidson, Kasey McKee, Spencer Sherman, and Emily Wright have been promoted to Agent in CAA’s Music department.
- Josh Rahm and Rhys Broussard have been promoted to Agent in CAA’s Motion Pictures department.
- Sylvia Friedel, Farrell Ulrich, and Chris Yenn have been promoted to Executive in CAA Marketing.
- Giselle Leon has been promoted to Executive in CAA’s Lifestyle department.
- Adam Paulsen has been promoted to Agent in CAA’s Film Finance department.
- Matt Elefant, Heather Grosz, and Roman Di Somma have been promoted to Agent in CAA Sports.
Blaustein, Broussard, Bruce, Elefant, Friedel, McKee, Olson, Paulsen, Rahm, and Yenn are based in L.A.; Davidson, Kuzniecky, Leon, Lin, and Ulrich are based in N.Y.; Sherman, Grosz, and Wright are based in Nashville; and Coles and Di Somma are based in London.