You have to admire (grudgingly if you work at one of the studios) the tenacity of fanfolks trying to grab and share even the slightest glimpse of something ahead of officially sanctioned releases. Barely a day after Warner Bros and Imax trumpeted the Monday debut exclusively on Monday in Imax theatres of a trailer for the upcoming superhero super-struggle Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice, shaky subtitled versions surfaced on YouTube and elsewhere. They were quickly pulled, only to resurface elsewhere, also pulled. The illegal versions were apparently shot in theatres on mobile devices and posted initially on Reddit and re-posted to YouTube and other sites. More details if/as they become available. Below is director Zack Snyder’s Tweeted video from Wednesday ahead of Monday’s Imax trailer debut.
‘Batman v. Superman’ Trailer Leaks On YouTube, Is Quickly Yanked
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest Film News
- Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards 2018 Winners – The Complete List
- UCLA Entertainment Symposium Tackles Paramount Issues With COO
- ‘Pacific Rim: Uprising’ Eyes $146M WW Weekend Bow With $65M From China
- ‘Ready Player One’ Cast Celebrate Spielberg; Talk Surprise Set Visits From George Lucas & Tom Cruise…
- Film Academy President John Bailey On Sex Harassment: “That Did Not Happen”
- Barry Diller Says Weinstein “A Gorilla”, Trump “Bad Character” & Explains Why He’d Never Own A Studio…