Mark Jocson has been promoted to SVP Digital Media and Games, Networks, at Sony Pictures Television. Upped form VP, the six-year company veteran will oversee SPT’s Games division, a mobile game publishing studio with titles including Jeopardy! and Wheel of Fortune, and continue to lead digital product and platform initiatives for SPT’s networks worldwide. “Mark has been instrumental in unifying the digital presence of our nearly 100 channels around the world and has created innovative brand and channel extension opportunities,” said Eric Berger, EVP Digital Networks at SPT, to whom he will continue to report. “As we evolve our business into a world where TV Everywhere and direct-to-consumer services are ubiquitous, I know Mark will be an exemplary thought leader and executor.”
Sony Pictures TV Gives Mark Jocson SVP Stripes
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
Latest Business News
- Review: Lerner & Loewe’s Golden ‘Brigadoon’ With Kelli O’Hara and Aasif Mandvi
- White House Celebrates Donald Trump For Not Acknowledging Sexual Assault Claims
- Fox And Viacom Lead Media Stock Rally Sparked By Merger Speculation
- ‘Transparent’ Writer Says Jeffrey Tambor Accusers Told “Their Truth” & Series Should Not “Be Taken Down”…
- Agent Cameron Mitchell Is Out At CAA; He Says Sexual Harassment Allegations “False”
- Deadline’s Podcast New Hollywood: Race-Specific Characters & ‘The 15:17 To Paris’ With Sinqua Walls