Ten episodes into Vanity Fair Confidential’s 12-episode first season, the documentary series has been picked up for a second season by Investigation Discovery. Created by True Entertainment, in partnership with Condé Nast Entertainment and ID, Vanity Fair Confidential chronicles Vanity Fair writers and editors’ efforts to uncover high-profile crimes and dramas and uses archival images and research from the magazine’s vault of source material. The penultimate episode from Season 1 airs tonight. Season 2 will premiere in 2016. For Condé Nast Entertainment, Michael Klein and Dawn Ostroff are executive producers; and Dana Brown is deputy editor for Vanity Fair. For True Entertainment, Glenda Hersh, Steven Weinstock, and Stephanya Bareham are executive producers.
‘Vanity Fair Confidential’ Renewed For Season 2 By Investigation Discovery
What's Hot on Deadline
Hallmark Channel Upfront Presentation Canceled Due To Storm; Net Makes Announcements, Including ‘When Calls the Heart’ Renewal, At Central Park Event
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Deleted Scene Features Tom Hardy, Prince Harry & Prince William As Storm Troopers
Ryan Murphy On '9-1-1's Ratings Success, Season 2 Details, Connie Britton's Future On the Show & Potential Spinoff Series
'The Assassination Of Gianni Versace' Season Finale: What Does Designer's Murder Mean 20 Years Later?
'Once Upon A Time' Series Finale: Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Morrison, Josh Dallas & Emilie de Ravin Returning
Latest TV News
- Amazon Snaps Up ‘Falco’; Euro TV Firms Set Internet Protections; Tuchman Joins NextUp – Global Briefs
- ‘The Assassination of Gianni Versace’ Writer Tom Rob Smith Says British Drama Is Moving Into Line With U.S.
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Steven Knight On Fans & Heroes As He Nabs First BAFTA Nomination For Writing Gangster Saga
- ‘The Crown’ & ‘Taboo’ Lead BAFTA TV Craft Nominations – Full List
- ‘Trainspotting’s Kelly Macdonald To Star In BBC One Legal Thriller ‘The Victim’
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Sets Jerry O’Connell To Play Sheldon’s Brother – PaleyFest