President Obama stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live! during his Southland visit last week and, amid talk of Ferguson and texting, squeezed in some time to read “Mean Tweets.” Good thing. Not only was it the fourth-most watched episode of ABC’s late-night talker, the Tweets segment generated more than 10 million views in its first 24 hours on the JKL YouTube channel. That’s the most-viewed “Mean Tweets” clip ever and the third-most watched clip this season. In case you missed it, watch the president read those tweets here.
Obama Buoys ‘Jimmy Kimmel’ With 10 Million ‘Mean Tweets’ Views
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Murphy On '9-1-1's Ratings Success, Season 2 Details, Connie Britton's Future On the Show & Potential Spinoff Series
'Once Upon A Time' Series Finale: Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Morrison, Josh Dallas & Emilie de Ravin Returning
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
Fred Savage: Fox Calls Harassment Claims Against 'The Grinder' Actor "Unfounded", Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing
Latest TV News
- ‘The Assassination Of Gianni Versace’ Season Finale: What Does Designer’s Murder Mean 20 Years Later?
- ‘Most Likely To’: Donald Faison & Laya DeLeon Hayes Cast In ABC Comedy Pilot
- ‘Magnum P.I.’ Casts Stephen Hill; ‘Dead Inside’ Adds Myles Bullock
- On Eve Of AT&T-DOJ Trial, Media Business Weighs The Stakes
- ‘60 Minutes’ Flashes Silent Stormy Daniels In 10-Second Tease Of Sunday Sit Down
- Melina Kanakaredes To Co-Write & Produce Film Based On Life Of ‘On Death & Dying’ Author…