James Corden’s debut as new host of CBS’ The Late Late Show will air in a few hours. CBS this afternoon released a clip of the premiere episode — which was taped last night and what’s up with that? — in which he presses Mila Kunis, in re whether she and Ashton Kutcher are married. In some circles, this has been hotly debated for a long time. They have a child together, 5-month-old Wyatt. Kunis answered coyly “maybe” when asked a couple times if she and Kutcher are married but, when Corden observed, accurately, “Either you’re married or you’re not,” she finally produced her “wedding finger” which had a ring on it, settling that pressing question once and for all. Or not — some gossip websites are now saying it’s a ruse and the two crazy-in-love pranksters were just playing with Corden. Sigh.
James Corden’s ‘Late Late Show’ Debut: Mila Kunis Flashes Wedding Ring
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- ‘March For Our Lives’ Anti-Gun Rallies Take Over International Stage And Media
- Netflix Teams With Formula 1 Racing For New Series
- Bill Maher Says Breitbart & Bannon Just Bitter Hollywood Failures
- ‘The Simpsons’ Offers Fresh Video Send-up Of Trump Foibles: ‘A Tale Of Two Trumps’
- SAG-AFTRA Mourns NYC Firefighter Killed Battling Blaze On Movie Set
- DuShon Monique Brown Dies: ‘Chicago Fire’ Actress Was 49