Jack Cutmore–Scott, who starred in the Fox comedy pilot Cabot College last year, has been cast by the network as another comedy pilot lead. The young Broadway actor has landed the title role in single-camera Cooper Barrett’s Guide To Surviving Your 20s, from 20th Century Fox TV and Gail Berman’s the Jackal Group. Written by Jay Lacopo, Cooper Barrett’s Guide celebrates the mistakes and misadventures of post-college life. It centers on 26-year-old Cooper Barrett (Cutmore-Scott), who, during a particularly disastrous experience, decides it’s time somebody let the under-20 crowd know about the unexpected challenges of life after college. Cutmore–Scott, recently seen in Kingsman: The Secret Service, is repped at Management 360 and UTA.
Jack Cutmore-Scott To Play Title Role In Fox Pilot ‘Cooper Barrett’s Guide’
What's Hot on Deadline
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Director Terry Gilliam Says #MeToo "Got Silly", "Monster" Harvey Weinstein "Opened The Door" For Some
Latest TV News
- ‘SNL’: Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
- ‘Will & Grace’ Cast React To Season 3 Renewal; Talk Favorite Guest Stars
- ‘Will & Grace’ Revival Renewed For Season 3 By NBC, Season 2 Expanded
- ‘Harry & Meghan’ Teaser: First Look At The Lifetime Royal Romance
- ‘Scandal’ Wraps Production Of Series Finale In A Blaze Of Social-Media Glory
- NCAA Nabs Friday’s Top Spot, ‘MasterChef Junior’ Strong, ‘Taken’ Grabs Season High Crowd