Sony Pictures Classics has dropped the domestic trailer for Infinitely Polar Bear starring Mark Ruffalo as what might be termed a polarity-challenged father who tries to win back his wife, played by Zoe Saldana, by taking responsibility for their daughters who from all appearances seem considerably more grownup than their dad. Sony Classics has set a June 19 opening for the title it picked up last year out of the Sundance Film Festival. Movie marks the directing debut of Maya Forbes who also scripted the autobiographical movie.
‘Infinitely Polar Bear’ Trailer With Mark Ruffalo, Zoe Saldana
What's Hot on Deadline
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Director Terry Gilliam Says #MeToo "Got Silly", "Monster" Harvey Weinstein "Opened The Door" For Some
Latest Film News
- ‘First Match’ And ‘TransMilitary’ Are Among SXSW Audience Award Winners
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings