No denying that those Fast & Furious folks pretty much have done it all with four wheels on the road and quite often a ways above it. But parachuting out of a plane in their cars? Here’s an extended clip from Furious 7, in which Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Ludacris and Michelle Rodriguez hold up their end of the mission, while Tyrese Gibson needs a wee bit of nudging. This footage aired tonight near the end of the premiere episode of USA Network’s DIG. The Universal septa-sequel opens April 3. Have a look.
‘Furious 7’ Extended Clip: Who’s Up For A Little Skydriving?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
'Isle Of Dogs': Kunichi Nomura On The Asian Authenticity Of Wes Anderson's Stop-Motion Canine Adventure
Latest Video News
- Roseanne Barr Plays Donald Trump Card, Warning Jimmy Kimmel Alternative Is Mike Pence
- ‘I’m Dying Up Here’ Season 2 Trailer: It’s Not All Laughs In The 1970s L.A. Stand-Up Scene
- Jimmy Fallon And Will Smith Perform History Of Sitcom Theme Songs
- ‘Sherlock Gnomes’ Review: It’s No Mystery Why This Lazy Animated Sequel Is Just For Kids
- Indican Pictures Acquires U.S. Rights To ‘Jet Trash’ Featuring Sofia Boutella
- Trevor Noah Warns Viewers Facebook Hid Data Mining Scandal From Them For Years