Chris Coy (Treme) has joined the cast of Banshee as a new regular for the Cinemax drama’s upcoming fourth season. He will reprise the role he originated in a guest starring stint on the show’s current third season as Calvin, brother to Kurt Bunker (Tom Pelphrey) who hides his true feelings behind a mild exterior. Banshee centers on Lucas Hood (Antony Starr), an ex-con and master thief who assumes the identity of the sheriff of Banshee, Pa., where he continues his criminal pursuits while enforcing his own code of justice. Alan Ball, Greg Yaitanes, Jonathan Tropper, Peter Macdissi, Adam Targum and Ole Christian Madsen executive produce. Coy, repped by TalentWorks and Main Title Entertainment, recently recurred on The Walking Dead. On the film side, he was last seen opposite Eric Bana in Deliver Us From Evil.
Chris Coy Joins ‘Banshee’ As New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- Brad Turell Exiting Paradigm To Launch Media Consulting Startup
- HBO, Dwayne Johnson & Mark Wahlberg Get $200M ‘Ballers’ Suit Thrown Out
- Marni Nixon Dies: Hollywood’s Voice Behind The Stars Was 86
- ‘BrainDead’ Slips To Low In Move, ‘Big Brother’ Inches Up To Sunday Highs, ‘60 Minutes’ Clinton Ratings…
- MTV ‘True Life’ Episode To Focus On Orlando Shooting Survivors
- Donald Trump Takes To Reddit; Tim Kaine Talks To Telemundo Tonight