Chris Coy (Treme) has joined the cast of Banshee as a new regular for the Cinemax drama’s upcoming fourth season. He will reprise the role he originated in a guest starring stint on the show’s current third season as Calvin, brother to Kurt Bunker (Tom Pelphrey) who hides his true feelings behind a mild exterior. Banshee centers on Lucas Hood (Antony Starr), an ex-con and master thief who assumes the identity of the sheriff of Banshee, Pa., where he continues his criminal pursuits while enforcing his own code of justice. Alan Ball, Greg Yaitanes, Jonathan Tropper, Peter Macdissi, Adam Targum and Ole Christian Madsen executive produce. Coy, repped by TalentWorks and Main Title Entertainment, recently recurred on The Walking Dead. On the film side, he was last seen opposite Eric Bana in Deliver Us From Evil.
Chris Coy Joins ‘Banshee’ As New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Crown’ Review: Netflix’s Royal Drama Glitters, With History The True Jewel
- ‘The Great Indoors’ Off To Decent Ratings Start, ‘Pure Genius’ Low – Update
- Starz CFO Scott Macdonald To Leave In Reorganization After Sale To Lionsgate
- Clinton Camp Demands More Info As FBI Ponders Emails Found In Anthony Weiner Probe – Update
- Dan Jinks Sells Three Projects To CBS, Including Comedy Starring Lucas Hazlett
- Liz Paulson Upped to SVP Casting At 20th Century Fox TV