Chris Coy (Treme) has joined the cast of Banshee as a new regular for the Cinemax drama’s upcoming fourth season. He will reprise the role he originated in a guest starring stint on the show’s current third season as Calvin, brother to Kurt Bunker (Tom Pelphrey) who hides his true feelings behind a mild exterior. Banshee centers on Lucas Hood (Antony Starr), an ex-con and master thief who assumes the identity of the sheriff of Banshee, Pa., where he continues his criminal pursuits while enforcing his own code of justice. Alan Ball, Greg Yaitanes, Jonathan Tropper, Peter Macdissi, Adam Targum and Ole Christian Madsen executive produce. Coy, repped by TalentWorks and Main Title Entertainment, recently recurred on The Walking Dead. On the film side, he was last seen opposite Eric Bana in Deliver Us From Evil.
Chris Coy Joins ‘Banshee’ As New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- WGA Contract Talks Coming Down To Wire
- Amazon Near Pickups Of Comedy Pilots From Michael Patrick King, George Saunders & Diarra Kilpatrick
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Casts Raney Branch; Falk Hentschel Joins ‘The Alienist’
- Justice Department Settles Suit Over DirecTV’s Effort To Keep Dodgers Games Dark – Update
- Final Member Of Movie & Music Counterfeiting Ring Sentenced To Prison
- ‘Grace And Frankie’: Marta Kauffman On Season 3, Dolly Parton & Why It’s Great To Be A Woman