Principal photography has just begun in London on thriller The Infiltrator from director Brad Furman (The Lincoln Lawyer). Amy Ryan, John Leguizamo, Olympia Dukakis, Elena Anaya (The Skin I Live In) and Juliet Aubrey (The White Queen) are now confirmed to have joined the cast of the fact-based drama about a fearless undercover agent. Bryan Cranston, Diane Kruger and Benjamin Bratt were already aboard. Produced by Good Films’ Miriam Segal, The Infiltrator is adapted from Robert Mazur’s autobiography about a customs and excise agent (Cranston) who went undercover as a money launderer and helped orchestrate one of history’s most elaborate stings, getting to the bankers behind the Medellin drug cartel. Ellen Brown Furman wrote the transfer. Shooting will move to Miami in late April. Relativity International is handling foreign sales.
Amy Ryan, John Leguizamo & More Join ‘The Infiltrator’ With Bryan Cranston
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Looked Un-Prepared At Debate, Hillary Clinton Looked "Like Preparation H"
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest Film News
- Oscars: Italy’s Foreign Language Entry ‘Fire At Sea’ Also Will Be Pushed In Documentary
- ‘Magnificent Seven’ Lassos $59.3M Worldwide & Record $34.7M U.S. Opening For Antoine Fuqua – Monday…
- Molly Parker, Miranda July & Newcomer Helena Howard Topline Indie Pic ‘Movie No. 1’
- L.A. OKs 17% Fee Hike For On-Location Fire Safety Officers
- Kyle Bornheimer Joins Netflix’s ‘Little Evil’; Mira Sorvino Goes ‘Behind The Glass’
- ‘Pacific Rim 2’ Adds ‘Emerald City’s Adria Arjona