Principal photography has just begun in London on thriller The Infiltrator from director Brad Furman (The Lincoln Lawyer). Amy Ryan, John Leguizamo, Olympia Dukakis, Elena Anaya (The Skin I Live In) and Juliet Aubrey (The White Queen) are now confirmed to have joined the cast of the fact-based drama about a fearless undercover agent. Bryan Cranston, Diane Kruger and Benjamin Bratt were already aboard. Produced by Good Films’ Miriam Segal, The Infiltrator is adapted from Robert Mazur’s autobiography about a customs and excise agent (Cranston) who went undercover as a money launderer and helped orchestrate one of history’s most elaborate stings, getting to the bankers behind the Medellin drug cartel. Ellen Brown Furman wrote the transfer. Shooting will move to Miami in late April. Relativity International is handling foreign sales.
Amy Ryan, John Leguizamo & More Join ‘The Infiltrator’ With Bryan Cranston
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38.6M Second Weekend - Sunday AM Update
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Wasted!’ Directors & EP Anthony Bourdain On The Problem Of Food Waste And Ways To Combat It…
- Dennis Rodman Runs Amok In Colin Hanks’ ‘The Amazing Adventures Of Wally And The Worm’…
- ‘Dear Basketball’ Scribe Kobe Bryant On A Career Built “Piece By Piece” And Life After Basketball…
- Docs 'Citizen Jane' & 'Jeremiah Tower' Rule Quiet Weekend – Specialty B.O.
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2017 – Day 3 – Andie MacDowell, Joseph Fiennes, Elisabeth Moss, Kobe Bryant, Dan Stevens…
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops ‘Transformers’ In China – International…