Saturday Night Live, with host J.K. Simmons and musical guest D’Angelo and The Vanguard, averaged a 4.3 household rating in the metered markets and a 2.1 in adults 18-49 in the markets with Local People Meters. That was down -9% in households and -5% in the demo from last week’s show with host and musical guest Blake Shelton.
‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host J.K. Simmons
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig
- ‘Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ Special Ratings Top Feast of Holiday Eve Offerings
- ‘The Four: Battle For Stardom’: Fox Promos Disruptive Singing Competition
- ‘Entourage’ Extra Alleges Jeremy Piven Sexually Assaulted Her In 2009 – Report
- ‘Rellik’ & ‘The Miniaturist’ Head To China Via Streaming Service iQIYI
- BBC Upgrades Scandinavian Crime Drama ‘The Bridge’ To BBC Two