Ray Santiago (Touch) and Dana DeLorenzo (A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas) have been cast opposite Bruce Campbell in Starz’s 10-episode series Ash Vs Evil Dead, the followup to the cult film franchise. In it, Campbell reprises his role as Ash, the aging lothario and chainsaw-handed monster hunter who has spent the last 30 years avoiding responsibility, maturity and the terrors of the Evil Dead. When a Deadite plague threatens to destroy all of mankind, Ash is finally forced to face his demons – personal and literal. Santiago, repped by TalentWorks, Levity Entertainment Group and Ginsburg Daniels, will play Pablo Simon Bolivar, an idealistic immigrant who becomes Ash’s loyal sidekick – a Sancho Panza to Ash’s Don Quixote. Pablo believes in Ash’s heroism even if Ash himself doesn’t. DeLorenzo, repped by TalentWorks, 3 Arts and Ginsburg Daniels, is Kelly Maxwell, a moody wild child trying to outrun her past. Reluctantly dragged into the fight against Evil with Ash and Pablo, Kelly finds a different kind of family with her fellow Deadite slayers. The series is set to film on location in New Zealand this spring for premiere on Starz in late 2015.
Ray Santiago & Dana DeLorenzo Cast In ‘Ash Vs Evil Dead’ Series On Starz
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Sets $12M Pantelion Record, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty With $10M+, 'Circle' A Square As 'F8' Leads Listless Weekend
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Past $1B At Worldwide Box Office; Tops 'Furious 7' For New China Record
Latest TV News
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Hacker Shares Stolen Episodes; Blog Publishes List Of Possible Additional Shows…
- WGA & AMPTP: Rare Sunday Talks “Moving Closer” To Deal
- Morning After: Samantha Bee Shrugs Off Jake Tapper’s “Smug Liberal” Question
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here