Rachel Ticotin (Total Recall) and Katie Sarife (Teen Spirit) have been cast as leads opposite Adan Canto in The Curse Of The Fuentes Women, the NBC drama pilot written/executive produced by Silvio Horta. The project, from Warner Bros TV, chronicles what happens when a mysterious stranger, Salvador (Canto), washes up on Miami Beach and breathes new passion into the lives of the Fuentes women – the beautiful but lonely Lola, her ailing mother Esperanza (Ticotin), who is struggling with Alzheimer’s and has a secret magical past, and her troubled teen daughter Soledad (Sarife) whose psychic abilities are awakened by an unexpected pregnancy. Ticotin is repped by Stone Manners Salners and Weintraub Tobin; Sarife is with Innovative Artists and LINK Entertainment.
Rachel Ticotin & Katie Sarife Cast In NBC Pilot ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
'Sharp Objects' Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
Latest TV News
- Warner Bros Promotes Korean Execs; Cineflix Hires Newen Chief; BBC Studios Opens Drama Unit – Global Briefs
- Natalka Znak Reveals How She Skated Off With Fox Pilot For Big-Budget Entertainment Format ‘Revolution’
- 'The Split': Creator Abi Morgan Files Papers On Female-Led Divorce Drama For BBC One & SundanceTV
- John Oliver Compares Donald Trump Administration To ‘Sharknado’
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Premiere Recap: Time’s Up In The Park
- ‘Sharp Objects’ Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel