Rachel Ticotin (Total Recall) and Katie Sarife (Teen Spirit) have been cast as leads opposite Adan Canto in The Curse Of The Fuentes Women, the NBC drama pilot written/executive produced by Silvio Horta. The project, from Warner Bros TV, chronicles what happens when a mysterious stranger, Salvador (Canto), washes up on Miami Beach and breathes new passion into the lives of the Fuentes women – the beautiful but lonely Lola, her ailing mother Esperanza (Ticotin), who is struggling with Alzheimer’s and has a secret magical past, and her troubled teen daughter Soledad (Sarife) whose psychic abilities are awakened by an unexpected pregnancy. Ticotin is repped by Stone Manners Salners and Weintraub Tobin; Sarife is with Innovative Artists and LINK Entertainment.
Rachel Ticotin & Katie Sarife Cast In NBC Pilot ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Kelen Coleman Cast In CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Me, Myself & I’; Roberto Aguire Joins CBS’ Paul Attanasio Drama
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ To Launch By Early Fall On CBS All Access, Les Moonves Says
- Oscar Ratings Down Double Digits In Demo; 32.9M Viewership Hits 9-Year Low – Update
- Fox News’ Longtime Ad Sales Exec Paul Rittenberg To Leave In April
- Jeremy Piven To Topline ‘Wisdom Of The Crowd’ CBS Drama Pilot
- This Is Not A Joke: ‘La La Land’ Producer Jordan Horowitz Talks Oscars’ “Surreal Moment” On ‘GMA…