Rachel Ticotin (Total Recall) and Katie Sarife (Teen Spirit) have been cast as leads opposite Adan Canto in The Curse Of The Fuentes Women, the NBC drama pilot written/executive produced by Silvio Horta. The project, from Warner Bros TV, chronicles what happens when a mysterious stranger, Salvador (Canto), washes up on Miami Beach and breathes new passion into the lives of the Fuentes women – the beautiful but lonely Lola, her ailing mother Esperanza (Ticotin), who is struggling with Alzheimer’s and has a secret magical past, and her troubled teen daughter Soledad (Sarife) whose psychic abilities are awakened by an unexpected pregnancy. Ticotin is repped by Stone Manners Salners and Weintraub Tobin; Sarife is with Innovative Artists and LINK Entertainment.
Rachel Ticotin & Katie Sarife Cast In NBC Pilot ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Sherlock’ Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale's Thrills & Heart; Is This Really ‘The Final Problem’ For The Baker Street Boys?
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? - Monday AM Update
'Rogue One' Rises To $980M Global; 'Passengers' Takes Over Offshore No. 1 - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Reality TV Cooking Competition Series Vomitous For Jacques Pepin And Alice Waters – TCA
- ‘The Great British Baking Show’ Returning To PBS
- Steelers Win As NBC Scores Best NFL Wild Card Or Divisional Game Primetime Ratings Ever
- ‘Humans’ Creators Ink Overall Deal With AMC
- Fox News Brings Bob Beckel Back To ‘The Five’ Fold
- Cannes Film Festival Re-Elects Pierre Lescure As President; Lionsgate Inks Deals For ‘Kicking & Screaming’…