Rachel Ticotin (Total Recall) and Katie Sarife (Teen Spirit) have been cast as leads opposite Adan Canto in The Curse Of The Fuentes Women, the NBC drama pilot written/executive produced by Silvio Horta. The project, from Warner Bros TV, chronicles what happens when a mysterious stranger, Salvador (Canto), washes up on Miami Beach and breathes new passion into the lives of the Fuentes women – the beautiful but lonely Lola, her ailing mother Esperanza (Ticotin), who is struggling with Alzheimer’s and has a secret magical past, and her troubled teen daughter Soledad (Sarife) whose psychic abilities are awakened by an unexpected pregnancy. Ticotin is repped by Stone Manners Salners and Weintraub Tobin; Sarife is with Innovative Artists and LINK Entertainment.
Rachel Ticotin & Katie Sarife Cast In NBC Pilot ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Barcelona Terrorist Investigation Grows As Police Thwart Second Attack; 14 Dead, 100+ Hurt In Broad Plot - Update
Latest TV News
- Steve Bannon On Exit: “I've Got My Hands Back On My Weapons”
- FX Acquires ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’, ‘Logan’, ‘Girls Trip’, ‘Despicable Me 3’, ‘War For The Planet of the Apes’…
- ‘Westworld’s Thandie Newton On HBO’s Series Strengths, Season 2 & Freedom — Emmys
- Kim Kardashian To Co-Host ‘Live With Kelly And Ryan’ This Month
- Steve Bannon Exits As Donald Trump’s Chief Strategist, Returns To Breitbart As “Populist Hero”
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ VFX Supervisor Brendan Taylor On Dismantling Church With Potent, Invisible Effects