On NBC’s Late Night, Seth Meyers asks the cast and creator of Parks And Recreation how much pressure there was to nail the finale, which aired on NBC earlier in the evening. Mike Schur called it “terrifying,” saying it took him three days to write the final page of the script, because it involved a lot of crying and asking himself, “Is this appropriate to be the last things these people ever say?” Amy Poehler, Chris Pratt, Aziz Ansari, Nick Offerman, Aubrey Plaza, Adam Scott, Retta, Jim O’Heir and Schur debated who cried the most on the last day of shooting.
‘Parks And Recreation’ Finale: Who Cried The Most?
What's Hot on Deadline
Looking Under 'Logan Lucky's Hood As 'Hitman's Bodyguard' Stands Tall With $21M Opening - Saturday AM Update
'This Is Us': Creator Dan Fogelman & Cast Tease Even More Details About Season 2 - Deadline Emmy Panel
Boston Police Commissioner Praises "99.9 Percent" Of Protesters; Donald Trump Says Protest Helps "Heal"
FX Acquires 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', 'Logan', 'Girls Trip', 'Despicable Me 3', 'War For The Planet of the Apes' & More Movies
Latest TV News
- Dick Gregory Dies: The Legendary Stand-Up Comedian And Civil Rights Activist Was 84
- Anthony Scaramucci Signs With Hollywood PR Firm — Report
- Boston Police Commissioner Praises “99.9 Percent” Of Protesters; Donald Trump Says Protest Helps “Heal”
- Donald Trump Spotlights “Many Anti-Police Agitators” In Largely Peaceful Boston; Police Confirm Rocks Thrown
- ‘SNL’ Production Designer Eugene Lee On The Series’ “Unpresidented” Year
- Boston Rally “Officially Over”, Capping Day Of Cable News Attention