Cate Blanchett, Jared Leto, Matthew McConaughey and Lupita Nyong’o, last year’s Oscar winners in the actor categories, are returning to present at this year’s Oscars. It continues a tradition of having the previous year’s acting Oscar winners return. This will kick of a flood of presenter announcements from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences as executive producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron get their ducks in a row for the 87th Oscars on February 22 on ABC.
Oscars: Last Year’s Winners Blanchett, Leto, McConaughey & Nyong’o Aboard As Presenters
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Disney Channel Launching Toon Series 'Amphibia' & 'The Owl House', Renews 'Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil' For Season 4
Latest Awardsline News
- The Very Best Version Of A Mother That She Can Be: Laurie Metcalf On Bringing The Tough Love To ‘Lady Bird’
- ‘Dunkirk’ Cinematographer Hoyte Van Hoytema On Christopher Nolan’s Visceral Approach To Cinema
- Hans Zimmer Set Out After Complete Fusion Of Sound And Image With ‘Dunkirk’
- Oscar Week 2018 Parties & Events: The List
- Oscars: History Is Made Several Times Over In The Best Documentary Feature Race
- Tiffany Haddish Set To Host 2018 MTV Movie & TV Awards