Lucien Laviscount (One Night In Istanbul) has been tapped for a series regular role on Scream Queens, Fox’s comedy-horror series created by Glee creators Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Ian Brennan. The first installment of the anthology series, slated for next fall, revolves around a college campus that is rocked by a series of murders. Laviscount will join an ensemble cast that includes Lea Michele, Jamie Lee Curtis, Emma Roberts, Nick Jonas, Keke Palmer, Joe Manganiello and Abigail Breslin. Laviscount, repped by Industry Entertainment and Waring & McKenna, can next be seen alongside Jessica Sula in British indie feature Honeytrap, which will have its North American premiere at the upcoming SXSW festival in Austin, TX.
Lucien Laviscount Joins Fox’s ‘Scream Queens’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- John Cena, Millie Bobby Brown Salute ‘March For Our Lives’ At Kids’ Choice Awards
- FX Pulls the Plug On Marvel's Deadpool Animated TV Series From Donald Glover
- ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Showrunners & Cast On Season 4: “A Journey From Isolation To Community”…
- ‘Chicago Fire’ Family Mourns Death Of DuShon Monique Brown – Reactions
- ‘Lost In Space’: Netflix Debuts Remake At Wondercon With Leading Women And Intergalactic Family Dysfunction
- UCLA Entertainment Symposium Tackles Paramount Issues With COO