The legendary Leonard Nimoy posted a poignant, and what turned out to be his final, tweet just five days ago. The 83-year-old actor, best known as Mr. Spock, first officer of the Starship Enterprise in Star Trek, died today at his Los Angeles home. The cause, according to his wife, was end-stage end-stage chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. He was hospitalized earlier this month.
Leonard Nimoy’s Poignant Final Tweet: “Life Is Like A Garden”
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Barcelona Terrorist Investigation Grows As Police Thwart Second Attack; 14 Dead, 100+ Hurt In Broad Plot - Update
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest Film News
- ‘Hitman’s Bodyguard’ Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; ‘Logan Lucky’ Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M…
- Another Presidential Council, This One Focused On The Arts, Quits On Donald Trump
- Will MoviePass Give Theaters A Jolt Of Innovation, Or Is It Doomed To Fail?
- ‘Super Troopers 2’ Gets Release Date; ‘Conundrum: Secrets Among Friends’ Sets Cast, Emerald Coast Lands ‘The Misfit Tribe…
- Hollywood Reacts Fast To Steve Bannon Axing: Rosie O’Donnell Suggests Place For Tiki Torch
- Foul Play Alleged In New York SAG-AFTRA Board Race