As production nears, Nicolas Winding Refn continues rounding out his cast for The Neon Demon, the horror tale that’s being co-financed and co-distributed by Gaumont and Wild Bunch. Deadline reported last week that Abbey Lee was the director’s choice to join Elle Fanning in the female-led scarer. Gaumont and Wild Bunch say today that Keanu Reeves, Christina Hendricks, Jena Malone and Bella Heathcote are also aboard. Hendricks and Lee previously teamed with Refn on Drive. Details are sparse on the new folks’ roles, but the director has said Neon Demon would be “a horror film about vicious beauty.” He wrote the screenplay with new talent Mary Laws and shooting starts on March 30 in Los Angeles.
Keanu Reeves, Christina Hendricks & More Feed ‘The Neon Demon’ – Berlin
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
'Sharp Objects' Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
Latest Film News
- ‘The King’s Speech’ & ‘Wolf Hall’ Financier Hindsight Splashes On Sci-Fi Spec ‘Anima…
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2018 – Part 2: John Legend, Jeffrey Wright, Alia Shawkat, Jay Ellis & More
- Andrea Nevins Documents Moment Of Barbie’s Transformation With ‘Tiny Shoulders’ — Tribeca Studio
- ‘Rampage’ Rounds $216M Overseas; ‘A Quiet Place’ Cranks WW Volume To $207M – International…
- ‘The Caretaker’ Filmmakers Launch VR Company Hidden Content At Tribeca
- Sarasota Film Festival Caps 20th Anniversary Edition With Jury Prizes For ‘I Am Not A Witch’ And ‘Minding The Gap…