James Brolin has joined the cast of Life in Pieces, CBS’ single-camera comedy pilot from 20th TV and Aaron Kaplan’s Kapital Entertainment. Written by Justin Adler, the project is about one family, the Shorts, as told through the separate stories of its different family members. Brolin, repped by UTA and Scott Hart Management, plays John Short, the gregarious patriarch who’s going through a bit of a crisis as he turns 70. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe this would be veteran actor’s first full-time comedy series job; he has done several drama series including Marcus Welby, MD, which ran from 1969-76 on ABC and earned him an Supporting Actor Emmy and four consecutive nominations.
James Brolin To Co-Star In CBS Pilot ‘Life In Pieces’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices