James Brolin has joined the cast of Life in Pieces, CBS’ single-camera comedy pilot from 20th TV and Aaron Kaplan’s Kapital Entertainment. Written by Justin Adler, the project is about one family, the Shorts, as told through the separate stories of its different family members. Brolin, repped by UTA and Scott Hart Management, plays John Short, the gregarious patriarch who’s going through a bit of a crisis as he turns 70. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe this would be veteran actor’s first full-time comedy series job; he has done several drama series including Marcus Welby, MD, which ran from 1969-76 on ABC and earned him an Supporting Actor Emmy and four consecutive nominations.
James Brolin To Co-Star In CBS Pilot ‘Life In Pieces’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Smuggled $120K & Faces 2.5 Years In Jail After $5M Fraud Case Guilty Plea
'Dory' Eats $300M+ & Will Gobble Up 'BFG', 'Tarzan' & 'Purge' Over Independence Day - Box Office Preview
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
'The Legend Of Tarzan' Review: Alexander Skarsgard Swings Into Action As Movie Icon Gets Welcome New Take
Latest TV News
- ‘Lost In Space’ Remake Picked Up To Series By Netflix
- ‘12 Monkeys’ Renewed For Season 3 At Syfy
- Marc Lamont Hill To Host New Late-Night Live Talk Show On VH1
- ‘Tallulah’ Trailer: Kidnapping, Coming Of Age And Accidental Parenthood
- NFL MVP Cam Newton & Magical Elves Team To Launch Iconic Saga Productions
- ‘Preacher’ Renewed For Second Season By AMC