James Brolin has joined the cast of Life in Pieces, CBS’ single-camera comedy pilot from 20th TV and Aaron Kaplan’s Kapital Entertainment. Written by Justin Adler, the project is about one family, the Shorts, as told through the separate stories of its different family members. Brolin, repped by UTA and Scott Hart Management, plays John Short, the gregarious patriarch who’s going through a bit of a crisis as he turns 70. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe this would be veteran actor’s first full-time comedy series job; he has done several drama series including Marcus Welby, MD, which ran from 1969-76 on ABC and earned him an Supporting Actor Emmy and four consecutive nominations.
James Brolin To Co-Star In CBS Pilot ‘Life In Pieces’
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight
- Oscars TV Review: Stellar Show Spoiled By Best Picture Fiasco
- Kimmel Tweets To Donald Trump During Oscars
- Jimmy Kimmel Taunts Donald Trump In Political Oscars Opening Monologue – Watch
- Last Week Not In Sweden: Bill O’Reilly To Address Nils Bildt Mystery; Twitter Doesn’t Wait