Ugly Betty alum Eric Mabius has landed a major recurring role on NBC firefighter drama Chicago Fire. He’ll play Tom Nesbitt, a high-end strip club owner. Mabius recently wrapped Signed, Sealed, Delivered, an original limited series for Hallmark Channel. His feature credits include indie Price Check, which premiered at Sundance in January, Welcome To The Dollhouse, Resident Evil and Where The Road Meets The Sun. He’s repped by ICM and Geordie Frey at GEF Entertainment.
Eric Mabius Joins NBC’s ‘Chicago Fire’
What's Hot on Deadline
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
'Office Christmas Party' Gets Louder With $17M+, Though 'Moana' Still Has Leading Luau; 'La La Land' Huge - Noon Update
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2' Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; 'Bad Boys 4' Moves To Memorial Day
Latest TV News
- Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed Producing ‘Transience’ Drama Project For the CW
- Seána Kerslake Inks With Paradigm & Untitled; Van Johnson Company Signs Jason Stuart
- Fox Buys ‘Basket Case’ Crime Drama From Jeff Eastin & Jason Winer Based On Book
- Judge: LMNO Should Turn Over ‘7 Little Johnstons’ To Discovery
- ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ Host Arnold Schwarzenegger Defends Donald Trump’s Involvement
- Dolly Parton Joins Pentatonix For NBC Holiday Special