Ugly Betty alum Eric Mabius has landed a major recurring role on NBC firefighter drama Chicago Fire. He’ll play Tom Nesbitt, a high-end strip club owner. Mabius recently wrapped Signed, Sealed, Delivered, an original limited series for Hallmark Channel. His feature credits include indie Price Check, which premiered at Sundance in January, Welcome To The Dollhouse, Resident Evil and Where The Road Meets The Sun. He’s repped by ICM and Geordie Frey at GEF Entertainment.
Eric Mabius Joins NBC’s ‘Chicago Fire’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Smuggled $120K & Faces 2.5 Years In Jail After $5M Fraud Case Guilty Plea
'Dory' Eats $300M+ & Will Gobble Up 'BFG', 'Tarzan' & 'Purge' Over Independence Day - Box Office Preview
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
'The Legend Of Tarzan' Review: Alexander Skarsgard Swings Into Action As Movie Icon Gets Welcome New Take
'Sons Of Anarchy' Mayans Spinoff At FX Gets Script Order & Title; Elgin James Joins Kurt Sutter As Co-Creator
Latest TV News
- ‘Tallulah’ Trailer: Kidnapping, Coming Of Age And Accidental Parenthood
- NFL MVP Cam Newton & Magical Elves Team To Launch Iconic Saga Productions
- ‘Preacher’ Renewed For Second Season By AMC
- ‘American Crime’: Felicity Huffman Set To Return For Season 3
- Comedy Perfect Storm: ‘The Big Bang Theory’ & ‘Modern Family’ Casts Gear Up For…
- ‘BoJack Horseman’ Season 3 Trailer: And The Oscar Goes To …