Ugly Betty alum Eric Mabius has landed a major recurring role on NBC firefighter drama Chicago Fire. He’ll play Tom Nesbitt, a high-end strip club owner. Mabius recently wrapped Signed, Sealed, Delivered, an original limited series for Hallmark Channel. His feature credits include indie Price Check, which premiered at Sundance in January, Welcome To The Dollhouse, Resident Evil and Where The Road Meets The Sun. He’s repped by ICM and Geordie Frey at GEF Entertainment.
Eric Mabius Joins NBC’s ‘Chicago Fire’
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
SAG Awards Analysis: 'Three Billboards' Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC's 'This Is Us' Shakes Things Up On TV Side
Jason Blum's Advice To Burgeoning Producers At Sundance: "Don’t Worry About Your Movie Getting A Theatrical Release"
White House Correspondent April Ryan Tells CNN News Organizations Have Police "On Speed Dial" For Death Threats
Latest TV News
- Morgan Stanley: No “Internal Allegations Of Sexual Harassment Or Misconduct” In Harold Ford Jr. Ouster
- Starz Pays $5M License Fee For Participant Media Series ‘America To Me’ By ‘Hoop Dreams’ Steve…
- Senate Reaches Deal To End Government Shutdown On Day 3
- ‘Snowpiercer’ Showrunner Josh Friedman Exits TNT Series
- Sony Launches Free-To-Air Crime Channel In The UK
- ‘Big Little Lies’ Gets Biggest Bump In Consumer Demand Post-Golden Globes