Adrianne Palicki will be working full-time on Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. in the series regular role of HYDRA operative Bobbi Morse aka Mockingbird. Palicki, who in 2011 played the title role in David E. Kelley’s NBC pilot Wonder Woman, joined the ABC series this season. Her character was a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent and the ex-wife to Lance Hunter (Nick Blood) during a six-episode story. Palicki’s Morse returns for the mid-season 2 premiere on March 3. Titled “Aftershocks” the episode follows Palicki’s Bobbi and Henry Simmons’s Mack plotting against Coulson and his team. Palicki has credits in a number of previous comic book projects including the 2006 WB pilot Aquaman playing the evil Nadia, as well as the 2013 sequel G.I. Joe: Retaliation playing Lady Jaye.
‘Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Names Adrianne Palicki A Series Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Lochte Teammate James Feigen Apologizes, Details Rio Gas Station Gaffe & Brazilian Authorities' Big Fine Demands
Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters 'Barakah Meets Barakah' In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom's Second Submission Ever
Vice's Shane Smith To Big Media: "Open Sh*t Up" Or Alienate A Generation; Predicts M&A Frenzy; Talks Disney - Edinburgh
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Delivers Fox News Channel’s Second-Best Town Hall Demo Ratings
- Britney Spears TV Movie In Works At Lifetime; Natasha Bassett To Star
- Jon Favreau To Direct Seth MacFarlane’s Space Comedic Drama Series For Fox
- Double Emmy Nominee Derek McLane on ‘Hairspray Live’, Lady Gaga And ‘The Wiz!’
- Viceland Taps Ex-NBC Late-Night PR Exec Marc Liepis As Head of Communications
- ‘Nashville’: Connie Britton No Longer Regular; Will She Leave Country Drama?