Bryan Singer tweeted tonight that Alexandra Shipp, Sophie Turner and Tye Sheridan will suit up for X-Men: Apocalypse, the next installment in the ever-growing Fox franchise. The filmmaker said Shipp will mutate into Storm, Turner is Jean Grey and Sheridan has his eye on Cyclops. In November, A Most Violent Year star Oscar Isaac was cast as the pic’s main villain. Singer is back as director, helming a script by Simon Kinberg from a story written by Singer, Kinberg, Michael Dougherty and Dan Harris.
‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Adds 3 To Mutant Ranks
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Smuggled $120K & Faces 2.5 Years In Jail After $5M Fraud Case Guilty Plea
'Sons Of Anarchy' Mayans Spinoff At FX Gets Script Order & Title; Elgin James Joins Kurt Sutter As Co-Creator
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest Film News
- ‘Trolls’ Trailer: Anna Kendrick & Justin Timberlake Seek Their Happy Place
- Aharon Ipalé Dies: ‘The Mummy’ Actor Was 74
- DMX Joins Cast Of Indie Feature ‘Pimp’
- Tom Hiddleston Returning To Comic-Con With Legendary’s ‘Kong: Skull Island’
- Daniel Craig In Talks To Star In L.A. Riots Pic ‘Kings’ Opposite Halle Berry
- ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel Adds ‘Captain Phillips’ Co-Star Barkhad Abdi