Undateable‘s unlikely dream run continues. After beating the odds to turn a burn-off scheduling into the biggest summer comedy launch in five years, the multi-camera sitcom has beat the likes of such established NBC series as the Chicago Fire/Chicago PD franchise to score a 30-second Super Bowl promo. The sophomore comedy is returning the favor by parodying the firefighter drama known for employing hunks who don’t hesitate to peel off their clothes in the heat of a fire.
NBC Comedy ‘Undateable’ Spoofs ‘Chicago Fire’ In Super Bowl Spot
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Harvey Weinstein Says Sorry For “Improperly” Using Meryl Streep & Jennifer Lawrence In Lawsuit
- WABC-TV President & GM Dave Davis Retires From New York Station
- Donald Trump Tweet-Storm: Armed Teachers Good; Assault Weapon Ban Bad
- ‘The Zen Diaries Of Garry Shandling’ Trailer: First Look At HBO’s Two-Part Docu On The Comic’s Comic
- George Kaufman Dies: Chairman Of NYC’s Kaufman Astoria Studios Was 89
- SAG-AFTRA Sets Workshop To Train Its Leaders In Sexual Harassment Prevention