ICM Partners has signed TV writer and prolific playwright Theresa Rebeck. She was with CAA. In addition to creating the NBC Broadway-themed drama Smash, Rebeck’s series credits include Dream On, Brooklyn Bridge, L.A. Law, and Third Watch, Law And Order: Criminal Intent and NYPD Blue. Her produced feature films include Harriet The Spy, Gossip, and the indies Sunday On The Rocks and Seducing Charlie Barker, an adaptation of her play, The Scene. She recently directed her first movie, Poor Behavior, which she adapted from her play of the same title, and sold her third novel to Amy Einhorn Books/Putnam. Rebeck is managed by Dan Halsted and is also repped by attorney Ted Blumberg.
‘Smash’ Creator Theresa Rebeck Signs With ICM Partners
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
MoviePass Launches Annual Subscription Plan For Under $8 A Month: That's Lower Than The Average Movie Ticket Price
Latest TV News
- NBC Buys Comedy From Joe Port, Joe Wiseman & Kapital Entertainment
- Jenji Kohan Inks Overall Deal With Netflix
- ‘Mad Men’s Marti Noxon Speaks Out Against Matthew Weiner: “I Believe Kater Gordon”
- ABC Buys Small-Town Family Comedy From ‘Life In Pieces’ Duo
- Discovery And Scripps Shareholders Approve Pending $14.6 Billion Merger
- Al Franken Accuser Reads Letter Of Apology She Received, On ‘The View’