EXCLUSIVE: After winning the Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a Drama , and fresh off nominations for Oscar and BAFTA awards Eddie Redmayne’s portrayal of Stephen Hawking in The Theory Of Everything is considered a front runner to take it all at next month’s Academy Awards . But he is in a tight race with fellow Globe winner Michael Keaton who also landed Oscar and BAFTA nominations Bradley Cooper, Benedict Cumberbatch and Steve Carell also provide strong competition in one of the closest races ever for Best Actor. A nominee for this weekend’s SAG award (voting closes tomorrow) in the same category , Redmayne is clearly enjoying quite a ride this awards season while at the same time preparing to play his latest role as a transgender in Tom Hooper’s The Danish Girl which gets underway next month. And all this awards talk is with good cause. Check out the exclusive featurette above to see what all the Eddie buzz is all about.
Eddie Redmayne Going For The Gold As SAG Voting Comes To A Close Friday (Video)
What's Hot on Deadline
Global Scam Ravaging Hollywood: Silver-Tongued Imposter Poses As Top Female Producers To Catfish Victims
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest Film News
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident
- Meryl Streep Rips “Pathetic” Harvey Weinstein For Using Her Name In Lawsuit
- Guillermo Del Toro Denies ‘Shape Of Water’ Was Influenced By 1969 Play: “I Never Saw It”
- Director Roland Joffé Inks With Gersh
- ‘Annihilation’ Review: Natalie Portman Ramps Up The Action In Alex Garland’s Smart, Scary Journey Into The…
- Safety Panel Urges New Culture To Speak Out; Joyce Gilliard Reveals Horrifying Details Of ‘Midnight Rider’ Incident