EXCLUSIVE: Shawn Hatosy, who’s set to do a guest arc on Amazon’s February debut series Bosch, has signed with MGMT Entertainment (née The Schiff Company) for management. The Faculty and Outside Providence thesp earned a Critics’ Choice nomination for his turn on the NBC/TNT police drama Southland and most recently co-starred as a deliciously complex dirty cop on CBS’ short-lived legal drama Reckless. Onstage he earned raves last summer for his turn in Neil LaBute’s Reasons To Be Pretty at the Geffen Playhouse. Hatosy’s credits over two decades of screen acting include Nick Cassavetes’ John Q and Alpha Dog, Wayne Wang’s Anywhere But Here, In & Out, The Cooler, Public Enemies and Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans. He continues to be repped by Paradigm.
Shawn Hatosy Signs With MGMT Entertainment
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest Film News
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks
- ‘Incredibles 2’ Teaser: Little Jack-Jack Shows Off His Baby Superpower
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M+ Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened
- ‘Justice League’ Rises To $70.7M Through Friday At International Box Office