Curb Your Enthusiasm‘s Richard Lewis (aka “Prince of Pain”) has joined Starz’s live-action comedy series Blunt Talk, from Seth MacFarlane and Bored To Death creator Jonathan Ames. The character-driven comedy revolves around Walter Blunt (Patrick Stewart), an infrequently sober but legendary British import intent on conquering the world of American cable news. The series follows the fallout from Blunt’s well-intentioned but mostly misguided decision-making, both on and off the air. Lewis will play Blunt’s therapist. We’re also getting a first look via a teaser Stewart just tweeted. Check it out below.
Richard Lewis Boards Seth MacFarlane’s ‘Blunt Talk’ Series – First Look Teaser
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Latest TV News
- ‘Mr. Robot’ Season 3 Clip: Rami Malek’s Elliot Interrupted At Hacker Tournament
- ‘Real Time’: Former Celeb Apprentice Hopeful Penn Jillette Slams Donald Trump
- Steve Bannon On Exit: “I've Got My Hands Back On My Weapons”
- FX Acquires ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’, ‘Logan’, ‘Girls Trip’, ‘Despicable Me 3’, ‘War For The Planet of the Apes’…
- ‘Westworld’s Thandie Newton On HBO’s Series Strengths, Season 2 & Freedom — Emmys
- Kim Kardashian To Co-Host ‘Live With Kelly And Ryan’ This Month