Magnolia Pictures has acquired world rights on the Guy Pearce and Cobie Smulders comedy Results. It’s directed by Andrew Bujalski and premieres Tuesday at the Sundance Film Festival in the U.S. Dramatic Competition. Magnolia’s Christina Rogers will sell foreign next month at Berlin.
Magnolia Buys World On Sundance Comedy ‘Results’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In ‘The Blacklist,’ Joins Spike Lee’s ‘Black Klansman…
- Monty Python's ‘Life of Brian’ Scores Theatrical Release With Trafalgar Deal
- Comcast-Fox Deal Talks Latest Entry Into Media Merger Mania
- Tony-Winning ‘Come From Away’ Director Boards Feature Film Adaptation For Mark Gordon Co.
- ‘Rampage’ Trailer: ‘San Andreas’ Team Back In Action, Animal-Style