Magnolia Pictures has acquired world rights on the Guy Pearce and Cobie Smulders comedy Results. It’s directed by Andrew Bujalski and premieres Tuesday at the Sundance Film Festival in the U.S. Dramatic Competition. Magnolia’s Christina Rogers will sell foreign next month at Berlin.
Magnolia Buys World On Sundance Comedy ‘Results’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate's Claim That Network Didn't Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer - Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Octavio Is Dead!’ Trailer: The Gender-Bending Thriller Diversifies The Supernatural Genre
- Comcast’s Fox Bid Would Carry Less Antitrust Risk Than Disney’s, Expert Says
- Attorney Gloria Allred, Subject Of Emmy-Contending Doc, On Bill Cosby Sentencing, Friars Roast & ‘Seeing Allred…
- ‘A Simple Favor’ Teaser: Anna Kendrick & Blake Lively In Thriller From Paul Feig
- Morgan Freeman Accusations: Vancouver’s Public Transportation Service “Pauses” Relationship…
- Blumhouse Acquiring ‘Intruders’, Tommy Wirkola’s Next Thriller