EXCLUSIVE: Debuting at this year’s Sundance Film Festival on January 24, the latest documentary directed by Louie Psihoyos aims to show how close the world is to a massive loss of thousands of species. As the Racing Extinction Sundance 2015 trailer above displays, the eco-thriller from the former National Geographic photographer and director of the Oscar winning docu The Cove paints a very unpretty picture of a very perilous reality. Racing Extinction is in the U.S. Documentary Competition category this year.
‘Racing Extinction’ Docu From ‘The Cove’ Director – Hot Sundance Trailer
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $59M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest Film News
- M.I.A & Ed Sheeran Films Drum Up Global Interest in Rock Docs – Berlin
- Idrissa Ouedraogo Dies: Noted Director Of African Film Was 64
- BAFTA Awards: ‘Three Billboards’ Stuns ‘Shape Of Water’ But Does This Mean Oscar Is Next?…
- History Is Already Written: Film Comedies Came Back In 2018
- Greenwich Entertainment Acquires Lorna Tucker Docu ‘Westwood: Punk, Icon, Activist’
- BAFTA Awards: ‘Three Billboards’ Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods – The Complete Winners List