New Line has locked Dakota Johnson, Rebel Wilson, Alison Brie, Dan Stevens and Leslie Man in How To Be Single, the Christian Ditter-directed comedy. Spanning a multi-year period, How To Be Single suggests it is not our relationships, but our single times in between, that truly define us. The film will give an honest portrayal of both the female and male views of singlehood. Additionally, the film will look at relateable issues such as; online dating, the debate about how long to wait before having children, when to get married, blind dating, casual sex and the fear of commitment. Abby Kohn & Marc Silverstein wrote it and Dana Fox did the rewrite. Fox and John Rickard produce and Marcus Viscidi and Nancy Juvonen & Drew Barrymore are exec producers. Shooting begins April 20 in New York City.
New Line Sets ‘How To Be Single’ Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
'Empire' Ratings Fall To Low As Dolly Parton Movie Wins In Viewers; 'Arrow' Hits Season Highs With Mega-Crossover
Latest Film News
- Pharrell Williams On His ‘Hidden Figures’ Contribution: “It Made Sense For Everything We Stand For”
- Haim Saban Slams DNC Chair Hopeful Keith Ellison: “Anti-Semitic And Anti-Israel”
- Johnny Depp, Sam Raimi & Others Contribute To Film By 16-Year Old Cancer Patient
- ‘Jackie’ Review: Natalie Portman Astonishes With A Side Of Jackie Kennedy Never Before Seen
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: When Warren Met Kirk; #OscarsSoWhite A Thing Of The Past?
- ‘Aquaman’ To Swim Into Theaters October 2018