New Line has locked Dakota Johnson, Rebel Wilson, Alison Brie, Dan Stevens and Leslie Man in How To Be Single, the Christian Ditter-directed comedy. Spanning a multi-year period, How To Be Single suggests it is not our relationships, but our single times in between, that truly define us. The film will give an honest portrayal of both the female and male views of singlehood. Additionally, the film will look at relateable issues such as; online dating, the debate about how long to wait before having children, when to get married, blind dating, casual sex and the fear of commitment. Abby Kohn & Marc Silverstein wrote it and Dana Fox did the rewrite. Fox and John Rickard produce and Marcus Viscidi and Nancy Juvonen & Drew Barrymore are exec producers. Shooting begins April 20 in New York City.
New Line Sets ‘How To Be Single’ Cast
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Smuggled $120K & Faces 2.5 Years In Jail After $5M Fraud Case Guilty Plea
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Comedy Perfect Storm: 'The Big Bang Theory' & 'Modern Family' Casts Gear Up For Contract Negotiations
Latest Film News
- Academy OKs New Rules On Oscar Qualifying Runs, Campaigning
- Luc Besson’s ‘Valerian’ Sets Comic-Con Hall H Appearance
- Gersh Signs ‘Avatar’ Actor & ‘Youth In Oregon’ Director Joel David Moore
- Olivia De Havilland Turning 100: An Appreciation Of A Golden Age Icon
- Harvey Weinstein Writes About His Own Rock-Star Dream As 'Sing Street' Returns To Theaters
- Oscars: Academy Reveals Dates For Nominations & Voting On 89th Annual Awards Show