Margaret Cho’s hysterical impression of a North Korean militant who doubles as a Hollywood Foreign Press member is still being chatted about close to a week after the Golden Globes. The impression drew some criticism, to which Cho defended her comedy on Twitter. On tonight’s episode of TLC’s new talk series All About Sex, she continued to expound. One of the show’s co-hosts asked Cho, “Does it make it OK” that she’s Korean, making fun of a North Korean? “It does make it OK, I’m the only person who can makes jokes about it and not be placed in a labor camp, I’m pretty lucky,” quipped the stand-up. Apparently, she took the North Korean uniform home and, um, made whoopee in it. Check out the clip. The episode airs tonight at 11PM and Cho is co-hosting the series.
Cho’s North Korean Bit: “I’m The Only Person Who Can Make Jokes About It” – Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service
- Television Academy Revises Its Code of Conduct For #MeToo Era