Kerry Condon (HBO’s Luck, AMC’s The Walking Dead) and Toby Leonard Moore (John Wick) have been cast opposite Paul Giamatti and Damian Lewis in the Showtime drama pilot Billions. Written and executive produced by Brian Koppelman and David Levien and Andrew Ross Sorkin, Billions is a fictional drama that takes a forensic look at the world of high finance by tracking the approaching collision between two titanic figures – the hard charging, whip-smart U.S. Attorney Chuck Rhoades (Giamatti), and the brilliant, ambitious hedge fund king, Bobby “Axe” Axelrod (Lewis). Condon, repped by ICM Partners, Frameworks and Curtis Brown, will play Lara Axelrod, Bobby’s (Lewis) wife. Moore, repped by Gersh, McKeon/Myones Entertainment and Sue Barnett & Associates in Australia, plays Chief Assistant U.S. Attorney Bryan Connerty, American born, blue collar and smart, but thinks he owes all his success to his ability to outwork the world. He will next be seen in Marvel’s Daredevil which debuts on Netflix this spring.
Kerry Condon & Toby Leonard Moore Join Showtime Pilot ‘Billions’
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On 'Norm Macdonald Live'
Latest TV News
- ITV Earnings Down In First Half Amid UK Advertising Slump
- ‘Hit The Road’ Star Jason Alexander On Making A Family Comedy Not For Families — TCA
- David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On ‘Norm Macdonald Live’
- ‘Loudermilk’ Star Ron Livingston Wonders If Critics Watch TV Until Their Eyes Bleed – TCA
- ‘Mr. Mercedes’ Director On Tackling Violent Themes — TCA
- Margo Chase Dies In Plane Crash: Chase Design Group Founder Created ‘Buffy’ & ‘Angel’ Logos