Day two at our first-ever Deadline Studios @ Sundance ’15 got underway yesterday with the cast and director of Z for Zachariah. Photographer Mark Mann was busy as ever in the photo studio, using the Leica S-System and Rotolight lighting, while Deadline’s Dominic Patten conducted videos interviews with above- and below-the-line talent that we will continue to post on the website. We’re having a good, busy time just off Main Street, teaming with Social House, Eveleigh, Beats by Dre and ManyOne. Click through above to see pics that were taken on Day Two: Saturday, January 24.
Deadline Studios @ Sundance Day Two Photos: Jack Black, James Franco And More
What's Hot on Deadline
'Den Of Thieves' & '12 Strong' Draw Close To $1M On Thursday Night, But 'Jumanji' Will Win The Weekend
MoviePass Launches MoviePass Ventures: Subsidiary Will Co-Acquire Films With Distributors - Sundance
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Latest Film News
- Chelsea Handler: How Trump, Weinstein, #MeToo Changed Gender Politics On Anniversary Of Sundance Womens March…
- John Hawkes, Octavia Spencer In 'Small Town Crime'; 'The Final Year' Recalls Obama – Specialty B.O. Preview
- Amazon Raises Price Of Monthly Prime Memberships By 18% To $12.99
- Turner & Warner Bros Team Up To Launch Movie SVOD Service FilmStruck Globally
- MoviePass Launches MoviePass Ventures: Subsidiary Will Co-Acquire Films With Distributors – Sundance
- Peter Mayle Dies: ‘A Year In Provence’ & ‘A Good Year’ Author Was 78