Day two at our first-ever Deadline Studios @ Sundance ’15 got underway yesterday with the cast and director of Z for Zachariah. Photographer Mark Mann was busy as ever in the photo studio, using the Leica S-System and Rotolight lighting, while Deadline’s Dominic Patten conducted videos interviews with above- and below-the-line talent that we will continue to post on the website. We’re having a good, busy time just off Main Street, teaming with Social House, Eveleigh, Beats by Dre and ManyOne. Click through above to see pics that were taken on Day Two: Saturday, January 24.
Deadline Studios @ Sundance Day Two Photos: Jack Black, James Franco And More
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘I Love You, Daddy’ Trailer: Louis C.K. Dark Comedy About Worried Dad Whose Teen Daughter Dates…
- ‘Where’s The Money’ Red Band Trailer: King Bach’s Gentrified Frat Comedy Gets Crazy And R-rated
- ‘Only The Brave’: The Incredible Story Of Heroism And The Serendipity That Propelled The Film About The Granite…
- Channing Tatum Pulls ‘Forgive Me’ Film Project From The Weinstein Co.
- Johnny Depp Hits Ex-Lawyer With $30M Malpractice Suit While Fighting Ex-Biz Managers
- Los Angeles On-Location Filming Falls For Third Quarter In A Row