EXCLUSIVE: You might find this a hard-to-believe tale, but it really happened. Documentary Finders Keepers, directed by Bryan Carberry and Clay Tweel, centers on a custody battle over a severed leg that Shannon Whisnant found inside a barbecue smoker he bought at an auction. The leg had belonged to John Wood, who lost it in a plane crash. This stranger-than-fiction docu follows Wood’s battle to reclaim the leg, who believes it to be his rightful property. Competing in the U.S. Documentary Competition, Finders Keepers premieres January 27 at the MARC in Park City. Check out the clip above.
‘Finders Keepers’ Stranger-Than-Fiction Documentary – Hot Sundance Clip
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest Film News
- Michael Wright Exiting Amblin Partners
- Johnny Depp’s Ex-Biz Managers Add Actor’s Friends & Family To Expenses Suit
- Jon Gonda Moves To Paramount From Warner Bros
- Scott Rudin Productions Lands Alice McDermott Novel ‘The Ninth Hour’
- Adam Bartley Joins Adam McKay’s Dick Cheney Film; Elaine Hendrix Cast In ‘Burying Yasmeen’ Indie
- Israeli Drama ‘Foxtrot’ Acquired By Sony Pictures Classics As Pic Wins 8 Ophir Awards