Fairuza Balk (American History X, Almost Famous) and Shree Crooks (Extant) have been tapped for recurring roles on the third season of Showtime drama Ray Donovan. The series stars Liev Schreiber as LA’s best professional fixer, the man called in to make the city’s celebrities, superstar athletes, and business moguls’ most complicated and combustible situations go away. In Season 2, Ray’s life erupted when the FBI, his father Mickey (Jon Voight) and his own family slip out of his control, testing his roles as protector, provider and patriarch like never before. Balk, repped by Artists International Management, will play Ginger, Audrey’s mother and a prostitute who befriends Mickey (Voight). Crooks, repped by Coast to Coast and Anonymous Content, plays Audrey, a precocious nine-year-old who Mickey takes under his wing.
Fairuza Balk & Shree Crooks Join Showtime Drama ‘Ray Donovan’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop “Blood Bath”…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'
- ‘MacGyver’ Rebounds In Demo Ratings, ‘Shark Tank’ & ‘Hawaii Five-0’ Top Night