Fairuza Balk (American History X, Almost Famous) and Shree Crooks (Extant) have been tapped for recurring roles on the third season of Showtime drama Ray Donovan. The series stars Liev Schreiber as LA’s best professional fixer, the man called in to make the city’s celebrities, superstar athletes, and business moguls’ most complicated and combustible situations go away. In Season 2, Ray’s life erupted when the FBI, his father Mickey (Jon Voight) and his own family slip out of his control, testing his roles as protector, provider and patriarch like never before. Balk, repped by Artists International Management, will play Ginger, Audrey’s mother and a prostitute who befriends Mickey (Voight). Crooks, repped by Coast to Coast and Anonymous Content, plays Audrey, a precocious nine-year-old who Mickey takes under his wing.
Fairuza Balk & Shree Crooks Join Showtime Drama ‘Ray Donovan’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest TV News
- Aidan Gillen To Play Dave Allen For BBC; HBO Nordic Orders ‘Gosta’; Anna Friel Flits To ITV’s ‘Butterfly’…
- Herb Scannell Tapped To Be CEO Of Mitú, Latino-Focused Video Producer
- Amazon Studios Inks Overall Deal With ‘Stranger Things’ Writer Justin Doble
- ‘Shark Tank’s Daymond John Inks With Gersh
- Comedy Central’s ‘The Opposition With Jordan Klepper’ Announces Team Of Citizen Journalists
- Zefr Taps Fox Networks Group’s Toby Byrne As President