Fairuza Balk (American History X, Almost Famous) and Shree Crooks (Extant) have been tapped for recurring roles on the third season of Showtime drama Ray Donovan. The series stars Liev Schreiber as LA’s best professional fixer, the man called in to make the city’s celebrities, superstar athletes, and business moguls’ most complicated and combustible situations go away. In Season 2, Ray’s life erupted when the FBI, his father Mickey (Jon Voight) and his own family slip out of his control, testing his roles as protector, provider and patriarch like never before. Balk, repped by Artists International Management, will play Ginger, Audrey’s mother and a prostitute who befriends Mickey (Voight). Crooks, repped by Coast to Coast and Anonymous Content, plays Audrey, a precocious nine-year-old who Mickey takes under his wing.
Fairuza Balk & Shree Crooks Join Showtime Drama ‘Ray Donovan’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred “You Wouldn't Be In The…
- ‘Bates Motel’ Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
- Aasif Mandvi Getting ‘Younger’; Robert Craighead Joins ‘Future Man’
- MTV Movie & TV Awards On Collision Course With Potential Writers Strike
- Bill O’Reilly “Set A High Bar,” Tucker Carlson Says In Debut In ‘O’Reilly Factor’ Slot
- Faye Dunaway Talks Feeling "Guilty" About Oscars Best Picture Snafu On 'NBC Nightly News With Lester Holt'