Fairuza Balk (American History X, Almost Famous) and Shree Crooks (Extant) have been tapped for recurring roles on the third season of Showtime drama Ray Donovan. The series stars Liev Schreiber as LA’s best professional fixer, the man called in to make the city’s celebrities, superstar athletes, and business moguls’ most complicated and combustible situations go away. In Season 2, Ray’s life erupted when the FBI, his father Mickey (Jon Voight) and his own family slip out of his control, testing his roles as protector, provider and patriarch like never before. Balk, repped by Artists International Management, will play Ginger, Audrey’s mother and a prostitute who befriends Mickey (Voight). Crooks, repped by Coast to Coast and Anonymous Content, plays Audrey, a precocious nine-year-old who Mickey takes under his wing.
Fairuza Balk & Shree Crooks Join Showtime Drama ‘Ray Donovan’
What's Hot on Deadline
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Tease 100th Episode & Characters’ Fates At Emotional Panel – PaleyFest
- CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives, Podcaster Jon Lovett Says…On CNN
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Cast And EPs Talk “Huge Twist” And Final Episodes – PaleyFest
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”