EXCLUSIVE: Paramount is mobilizing G.I. Joe 3. The studio is in early discussions with DJ Caruso to direct the third installment of the franchise, which now is built around Dwayne Johnson. The Jon M. Chu-directed sequel G.I. Joe: Retaliation grossed $372 million worldwide in 2013. Caruso is shooting The Disappointments Room, the Wentworth Miller-scripted drama that stars Kate Beckinsale and Lucas Till. It’s early days, but sources said this is all looking quite promising. Caruso’s repped by CAA and Media Talent Group.
DJ Caruso Enlisted For ‘G.I. Joe 3’?
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
Latest Film News
- Aviron Capital Backs Interactive Movie App Developer Kino Industries
- Pixar Animator Domee Shi Tackles Empty Nest Syndrome With ‘Incredibles 2’-Opening ‘Bao’…
- ‘The King’s Speech’ & ‘Wolf Hall’ Financier Hindsight Splashes On Sci-Fi Spec ‘Anima…
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2018 – Part 2: John Legend, Jeffrey Wright, Alia Shawkat, Jay Ellis & More
- Andrea Nevins Documents Moment Of Barbie’s Transformation With ‘Tiny Shoulders’ — Tribeca Studio
- ‘Rampage’ Rounds $216M Overseas; ‘A Quiet Place’ Cranks WW Volume To $207M – International…