EXCLUSIVE: Paramount is mobilizing G.I. Joe 3. The studio is in early discussions with DJ Caruso to direct the third installment of the franchise, which now is built around Dwayne Johnson. The Jon M. Chu-directed sequel G.I. Joe: Retaliation grossed $372 million worldwide in 2013. Caruso is shooting The Disappointments Room, the Wentworth Miller-scripted drama that stars Kate Beckinsale and Lucas Till. It’s early days, but sources said this is all looking quite promising. Caruso’s repped by CAA and Media Talent Group.
DJ Caruso Enlisted For ‘G.I. Joe 3’?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Justice League’ Teaser Trailers Spotlight Batman, Aquaman & The Flash – Update
- Sony Update: New Candidate Emerges In Former Fox Exec Tony Vinciquerra
- AMPTP To Stuntwomen: If You See Something, Say Something
- Amy Pascal Wins Auction For Laura Dave Novel ‘Hello, Sunshine’; Author Scripting With ‘Spotlight’s…
- Emily Hampshire To Star In Indie ‘Never Saw It Coming’
- Will Sasso Joins ‘The Burning Woman’; Adrian Glynn McMorran Boards ‘Volition’