EXCLUSIVE: Paramount is mobilizing G.I. Joe 3. The studio is in early discussions with DJ Caruso to direct the third installment of the franchise, which now is built around Dwayne Johnson. The Jon M. Chu-directed sequel G.I. Joe: Retaliation grossed $372 million worldwide in 2013. Caruso is shooting The Disappointments Room, the Wentworth Miller-scripted drama that stars Kate Beckinsale and Lucas Till. It’s early days, but sources said this is all looking quite promising. Caruso’s repped by CAA and Media Talent Group.
DJ Caruso Enlisted For ‘G.I. Joe 3’?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- 'Roxanne Roxanne’: Deadline's Sundance Series Panel Livestream
- ‘A Dog’s Purpose’ Producer & Author After Seeing Full Tape: Dog Was Not In Danger (UPDATE)
- Sundance: Watch ‘Nashville’S Connie Britton & Aisha Tyler Administer Oath At Women’s March…
- ‘Obvious Child’ Producer Votiv Films Hires New Development Head
- Uni/Blumhouse’s ‘Split’ Is A Hit With $33M To $34M; ‘Xander Cage’ Falls Down – Saturday…
- French Women’s Groups To Protest César Awards Over Roman Polanski Presidency