EXCLUSIVE: Paramount is mobilizing G.I. Joe 3. The studio is in early discussions with DJ Caruso to direct the third installment of the franchise, which now is built around Dwayne Johnson. The Jon M. Chu-directed sequel G.I. Joe: Retaliation grossed $372 million worldwide in 2013. Caruso is shooting The Disappointments Room, the Wentworth Miller-scripted drama that stars Kate Beckinsale and Lucas Till. It’s early days, but sources said this is all looking quite promising. Caruso’s repped by CAA and Media Talent Group.
DJ Caruso Enlisted For ‘G.I. Joe 3’?
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Bart: 'French Connection' Anniversary Reminds Industry Of '70s Devil-May-Care Filmmaking Approach
Latest Film News
- Michael Ovitz & Ron Meyer Discuss Bill Haber, Malibu And Their CAA Split
- Viacom Hits Debt Market With $1.3B Offering
- Peter Bart: ‘French Connection’ Anniversary Reminds Industry Of ’70s Devil-May-Care Filmmaking Approach
- Elisabeth Shue Joins Eli Roth’s ‘Death Wish’
- NYC Film Office Launches Effort To Boost Women Filmmakers
- Jill Kelley & The Scandal That Toppled CIA Chief David Petraeus In TV Series Talks