EXCLUSIVE: Paramount is mobilizing G.I. Joe 3. The studio is in early discussions with DJ Caruso to direct the third installment of the franchise, which now is built around Dwayne Johnson. The Jon M. Chu-directed sequel G.I. Joe: Retaliation grossed $372 million worldwide in 2013. Caruso is shooting The Disappointments Room, the Wentworth Miller-scripted drama that stars Kate Beckinsale and Lucas Till. It’s early days, but sources said this is all looking quite promising. Caruso’s repped by CAA and Media Talent Group.
DJ Caruso Enlisted For ‘G.I. Joe 3’?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jason Bourne' Targets $60M+; 'Bad Moms' Gets Sassy With $26.5M; 'Nerve' Holds Steady - Box Office Friday
'Jason Bourne' On Way To $55M To $60M; 'Bad Moms' Reaching For $30M; 'Nerve' Could Find $16M - Friday Matinees
Latest Film News
- ‘Jason Bourne’ Targets $60M+; ‘Bad Moms’ Gets Sassy With $26.5M; ‘Nerve’ Holds Steady – Box Office…
- Vin Diesel Officially Passes 100M On Facebook But Females Are Top 2016 Social Media Stars
- Anna Gunn Talks Starring In ‘Equity’, Working With Clint Eastwood & Rumors Of ‘Breaking Bad’ And ‘Deadwood…
- Marvel’s ‘Avengers 3’ Gets Official Title With Temp Name Hung On ‘Avengers 4’
- Animation Vets Launch Astro-Nomical Entertainment To Make Indie Toons
- Geoff Stults Jumps Into ‘Granite Mountain’; Martha Kelly Joins ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’