The Indianapolis Colts’ 24-13 win over the Denver Broncos yesterday was the second-highest-rated AFC Divisional Playoff game in 18 years, posting a 25.4 in metered markets. That beat last year’s Denver-San Diego matchup by 1%. It was the biggest number since in the AFC Divisional ranks since the New York Jets-New England game in 2011, which pulled a 26.2. Colts-Broncos, which featured the generational matchup of quarterbacks Andrew Luck and Peyton Manning, aired in the run-up to NBC’s Golden Globes telecast. It peaked with a 27.6 from 7-7:30 PM ET.
CBS Scores With Colts-Broncos Playoff Game
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest TV News
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig
- ‘Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ Special Ratings Top Feast of Holiday Eve Offerings
- ‘The Four: Battle For Stardom’: Fox Promos Disruptive Singing Competition
- ‘Entourage’ Extra Alleges Jeremy Piven Sexually Assaulted Her In 2009 – Report