Blake Shelton, the self-described “Justin Bieber of country music (I’m just a trouble-making cutie),” was both host and musical guest, leaving Shelton open to some ‘SNL’ Hee-Haw-style snarkery in the opening monologue. Nashville ain’t New York, it would appear.
Blake Shelton’s Hee-Haw Hoedown Goes Urban Cowboy: ‘SNL’
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest Video News
- ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ Review: Gotta Watch Spike Lee’s TV Version Of 1986 Movie
- ‘All The Money In The World’ Posters: Severed Ear, No Spacey
- Andy Serkis On Directing ‘Breathe’ And A New ‘Jungle Book’, His Tips From Peter Jackson & More – Behind…
- Al Franken Accuser Reads Letter Of Apology She Received, On ‘The View’
- Seth Meyers Tackles Al Franken, Updates Roy Moore Sex Misconduct Claims
- Stephen Colbert Addresses Harassment Allegation Against Al Franken