Blake Shelton, the self-described “Justin Bieber of country music (I’m just a trouble-making cutie),” was both host and musical guest, leaving Shelton open to some ‘SNL’ Hee-Haw-style snarkery in the opening monologue. Nashville ain’t New York, it would appear.
Blake Shelton’s Hee-Haw Hoedown Goes Urban Cowboy: ‘SNL’
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Video News
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘On Chesil Beach’ Trailer: Saoirse Ronan’s ‘Lady Bird’ Follow-Up Looks At Sex & Societal Pressure In 1962…
- ‘Unsolved’ Review: Tupac & Notorious B.I.G. Murder Drama A Mic Drop For USA
- Donald Trump Points Finger At Movies, Video Games During Gun Violence Meeting
- ‘The Zen Diaries Of Garry Shandling’ Trailer: First Look At HBO’s Two-Part Docu On The Comic’s Comic
- ‘Killing Eve’: First Trailer For BBC America Drama Starring Sandra Oh & Jodie Comer