A day after Marvel release what it called an “ant-size” teaser for its latest superhero adaption (see What We’re Watching on our site’s right rail), we get our first grown-up look. Admittedly, it’s a 15-second teaser for a teaser, which will debut January 6 during the premiere of ABC’s midseason series Marvel’s Agent Carter. Paul Rudd stars as Scott Lang, a wiz of a thief who can shrink in size while increase his strength. The cast also includes Evangeline Lilly, Corey Stoll, Michael Douglas, Judy Greer, Bobby Cannavale, Michael Pena and Martin Donovan. Payton Reed directs from a script by Edgar Wright, Joe Cornish, Andrew Barrer, Gabriel Ferrari and Adam McKay. Ant-Man opens July 17.
‘Ant-Man’ Teaser: First Human-Size Look At Marvel’s Teensy Superhero
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest Video News
- ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ Review: Gotta Watch Spike Lee’s TV Version Of 1986 Movie
- ‘All The Money In The World’ Posters: Severed Ear, No Spacey
- Andy Serkis On Directing ‘Breathe’ And A New ‘Jungle Book’, His Tips From Peter Jackson & More – Behind…
- Al Franken Accuser Reads Letter Of Apology She Received, On ‘The View’
- Seth Meyers Tackles Al Franken, Updates Roy Moore Sex Misconduct Claims
- Stephen Colbert Addresses Harassment Allegation Against Al Franken