The Orphan Black star has withdrawn from the two-hander because of “filming schedule conflicts,” according to a statement from Second Stage artistic director Carole Rothman. Seyfried (HBO’s Big Love, Cosette in the film version of the musical Les Miserables and luxury-goods maker Givenchy’s designated Very Irresistible Ambassador as well as the face of Cle de Peau) will co-star with Thomas Sadoski (The Newsroom) in the Leigh Silverman-directed production. Previews are slated to begin April 28 in advance of the official opening on May 20 at the highly regarded off-Broadway nonprofit theater.
Amanda Seyfried In, Tatiana Maslany Out In Neil LaBute’s ‘The Way We Get By’ Premiere
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- ‘Justice League’ Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; ‘Thor’ Rocks To $738M Global – International…
- 'Roman J. Israel, Esq.' Bows OK; 'Three Billboards' & 'Lady Bird' Extend Robust Runs – Specialty Box Office
- Russell Simmons Accused Of Forcing Sex On Model While Brett Ratner Watched
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened – Sunday…
- Harvey Weinstein Drew Up 91-Name List For Investigators To Target: Report
- Little People Played Big Enough At A Guild Screening Of Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’