Using their woolpower, Shaun The Sheep and his flock friends are gearing up for a UK debut on February 6, 2015. Based on the popular stop-motion animated TV series that first aired on the BBC’s CBBC in 2007, and which has been sold in over 170 countries, the film hails from Studiocanal and Aardman Animations (Wallace & Gromit, Chicken Run). Studiocanal financed and is releasing in the UK, France, Germany, Australia and New Zealand. The family film, written and directed by Richard Starzak and Mark Burton, will see the titular character and his flock venture into the big city to rescue their farmer. Above is the first full-length trailer. Shaun The Sheep marks another move into the family space for Studiocanal which just this weekend released Paddington to terrific results in the UK where it is expected to land No. 1 ahead of Mockingjay Part 1 when the actuals come in later today.
‘Shaun The Sheep’ Shows Woolpower In Aardman/Studiocanal Feature: Hot Trailer
What's Hot on Deadline
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
Latest Film News
- ‘Under The Silver Lake’ Trailer: Andrew Garfield Adds It Up In Neo-Noir Thriller
- Working Title Boards Satirical Novel ‘My Sister The Serial Killer’
- China Film Industry To Be Regulated By Communist Party Propaganda Department
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Busy Sundance Producer Rachel Song Launches China Production Company
- No. 8 ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ Box Office Profits – 2017 Most Valuable Blockbuster Tournament