The show drew a 4.4 household rating in the metered markets and a 2.2 among adults 18-49 in the markets with Local People Meters. That was up 7% in households and 10% in 18-49 from SNL‘s last original two weeks ago hosted by Cameron Diaz,. It was SNL‘s second-best delivery this season in both categories behind the highly rated Chris Rock-Prince episode (4.9, 2.4) last month.
‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise With James Franco & Nicki Minaj
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
'Triple Frontier' Finally Going: Affleck, Isaac, Pascal, Hunnam, Hedlund, Arjona In JC Chandor's Lineup
'SNL' Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By "Canada's Harvey Weinstein," Trots Out Impressions In 'Jurassic Park' Auditions
Latest TV News
- The Weinstein Company’s 363 Bankruptcy Filing Tonight In Philadelphia?
- Karimah Westbrook Joins CW's April Blair/Spencer Paysinger Pilot; Justina Adorno Books ABC’s ‘Grand Hotel’
- ‘Camping’: Juliette Lewis Joins HBO Comedy Series From Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner
- ‘Stranger Things’ Cast Scores Major Salary Increases Ahead Of Season 3
- Cheddar Raises $22M Series D Round; “Post-Cable” Business Network Expanding Into News, Overseas
- ‘Krypton’ Review: Syfy Superhero Drama Swings For The Fences With New Take On Superman Narrative