The show drew a 4.4 household rating in the metered markets and a 2.2 among adults 18-49 in the markets with Local People Meters. That was up 7% in households and 10% in 18-49 from SNL‘s last original two weeks ago hosted by Cameron Diaz,. It was SNL‘s second-best delivery this season in both categories behind the highly rated Chris Rock-Prince episode (4.9, 2.4) last month.
‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise With James Franco & Nicki Minaj
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dory' Still The Big Fish With $62M+, 'ID4' Sequel In High $40Ms, 'Shallows' Rides A Wave Toward $13M - Midday B.O.
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- John Oliver’s Brexit Screed Gets Post-Vote Reaction
- ‘Sneaky Pete’ Casts Virginia Kull; Brittany Curran Joins ‘The Magicians’
- Bill Cosby Sees Defamation Lawsuit Dropped After Big Win For Accuser
- Miranda Sings Netflix Series ‘Haters Back Off’ Gets Premiere Date
- ‘Scream Queens’ Casts James Earl; ‘The Deuce’ Adds Ralph Macchio
- Seeso Renews ‘The UCB Show’, Acquires Documentary ‘Thank You Del’